“Training is part art and part science”
Holistic Personal Training programs are based mostly on variety of mobility, balance, coordination, flexibility and strength exercises and building breath awareness.
Each session challenges your body in every plane of motion to bring back healthy range of motion in your joints and muscles, to build the myofascial strength and increase the body awareness.
You learn how to use your breath to engage the right muscles while performing not only exercises but also all activities in your everyday life.
I use fusion of techniques incorporating concepts from
Anatomy Trains, calisthenics, martial arts, swimming, pilates, yoga, even meditation
and plenty of other activities into every program
to optimise your results and help you build strong healthy body.
This is NOT just another strength training.
Holistic Personal Training does not only improve your posture and increase your physical strength.
This type training is also an excellent stress management tool.
It teaches you mindfulness and helps you build body awareness thus
it’s aimed at improving your physical, mental and emotional health and performance in everyday life.
More benefits that can be achieved through Holistic Personal Training include:
- Stronger connective tissue (ligaments, tendons, cartilage; all fascial planes) to increase effectiveness of the movement and help prevent injury.
- Increased bone strength and density.
- Prevention or control of conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, back pain, high blood pressure, depression, anxiety.
- Back pain management.
- Enhanced performance of everyday tasks.
- Increased self-esteem and greater stamina.
- Improved sense of wellbeing.
Plus as a bonus, one of the instant training miracles after each session is that you’ve just accomplished something big and you are feeling great!
Holistic Personal training will boost your health and confidence through the roof.
If you like to book a session or just get some more information call me or complete the form below and I’ll call you back!